Oh. The well is dry, amigos.
一点儿也不剩了,我。
You, amigo, you can blame your old man.
而你 兄弟 要怪就怪你老子吧。
Since 1965, Amigos volunteers and staff have developed lasting friendships in Latin America.
自从1965年开始,“国之”志愿者和工作人员在拉丁洲地区发展了长久谊。
You know, these meetings are jokingly called a meeting of the three amigos.
你知道,这些会议被戏称为三会。
We drank together and you told me you would move Heaven and Earth...for your amigo.
我们一起喝酒,你诉我你愿意为我赴汤蹈火,你说我是你。
Or you might say, " Adios amigos."
或者你可以说, “Adios amigos” 。
Look up times, my petite amigo.
看看火车时间 我小。
" Eh, mi amigo! " it's very loose.
“诶,我! ” 它很松散。
" You are tired, amigo, " he said softly.
“你累了,,” 他轻声说。
Me and my buddy, my pal, my amigo!
我和我伙伴,我,我!
Looks like it's just the two amigos.
看来只有我们两个啦。
Well, I aced it, amigo. That means " cousin" .
我会 那是" 表兄" 意思其实是西语" " 意思。
What are you doing here, amigo?
你在这干嘛呢 ?
Yeah, so you better lace up, amigo, 'cause you're gonna have to make a run for it.
是, 所以你得系好鞋带, 因为你有得跑了。
I started out. " Hasta luego, amigo, " he chirped. " Don't forget my ten bucks. Pay the nurse" .
我开始了。“Hasta luego, ,” 他唧唧喳喳地说。“别忘了我十块钱。付给护士” 。
There was a little pause. Then he said: " Si. I catch. Hasta la vista, amigo" . He hung up.
有一点停顿。然后他说:“Si。我明白了。Hasta la vista, ” 。他挂了电话。
Make sure you say it with a little bit of a laugh, " Adios amigos, " and a little bit of a wave.
一定要笑着说“Adios amigos” , 然后挥挥手。
As the snake slid swiftly past him, Harry could have sworn a low, hissing voice said, " Brazil, here I come.... Thanksss, amigo."
当巨蟒溜过哈利身旁时,哈利清清楚楚地听到一个咝咝声音轻轻地说:“巴西,我来了… … 多谢,。”
It is the first program Amigos has run where we bring Latin Americans to the United States to do their training and then they go home to do their service abroad.
这是我们首次将拉洲带到国进行培训,之后他们将出国工作。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释