My version of Mycroft is entirely extrapolated from Christopher Lee's version.
我饰演的麦考夫深受克里斯托弗·李那版的影响。
And by determining the protein composition, the scientists can then extrapolate info about the DNA.
通过确定蛋白质的组成,科学家可推断出DNA的信息。
We've seen so many exoplanets now that we can extrapolate a bit and get some numbers.
我们已经看到了如此多的系外行星,我们可推断出一些数字。
Let's extrapolate this out over a longer time horizon.
让我们在更长的时间范围内进行推断。
We've just extrapolated that, for all areas that are currently drained globally.
我们刚刚对全球所有沼泽正在枯竭的地区进行了推断。
Or if you extrapolate that out over a year, that's 1460 hours.
如果你推算到一年,就是 1460 个小时。
Traditional marine mammal surveys scan surface waters from a boat, and extrapolate from there.
传统的海洋哺乳动物调查是在船上对水面进行扫描,然后进行推断。
Right now Renato is extrapolating from a few research forests, like the one I visited.
Renato 现在正研究性森林来推断,比如我来到的这。
Extrapolating a bit, the film-makers speculate that the doctor-patient affair was spiced up by re-enactments of those paternal spankings.
笔者推测,电影制作者们觉得将“父亲虐儿”的桥段再次搬上银幕能增强“医生-病人罗曼史”的效果。
Extrapolate that out and a group of 1,000 bats could catch a million mosquitoes in under 2 hours.
此类推,1000只蝙蝠可在2小时内捕捉到100万只蚊子。
So we needed something else to extrapolate and forecast, basically.
所基本上我们需要其他东西来推断和预测。
All the while his mind was adding sense impressions, extrapolating, computing.
他的头脑一直在增加感官印象、推断、计算。
It's a little bit extrapolated, but it's not complete science fiction.
这有点外推,但它不是完整的科幻小说。
And those differences, can we extrapolate them through to differences in behaviour?
而这些差异, 我们能否将它们推断为行为差异?
I extrapolated you are a person for whom detail was not a major concern.
我推断你是一个细节不是主要问题的人。
569. The article extrapolates a number of very interesting experiments.
这篇文章推断出一些非常有趣的实验。
But I think the concept kind of extrapolates to both.
但我认为这个概念可推断到两者。
And if you extrapolate that data, it looks like there could be half a trillion planets just in our own galaxy.
如果外推一下这个数据,这好像是有5000亿个行星在银河系中。
Well, laugh it up now because if we extrapolate this information to a human-sized spider, a big enough web could snag a jetliner.
好了,笑一笑吧,因为如果我们同比一只人类大小的蜘蛛的蛛网能够缠住一架喷气式飞机。
A team from Rutgers University trained an ai model on the maestro's work and extrapolated a composition.
罗格斯大学的一个团队根据这位大师的作品训练了一个人工智能模型,并推断出一个作品。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释