I'm the one who should be miffed.
我才是该生气的那个。
And I'm miffed with you now!
我现在也很生你的气!
The MIFFs are a headache for aid donors.
援助国于MIFFs也感到很头疼。
Anybody concerned with alleviating world poverty must reckon with the MIFFs.
任何有意解决全球贫困问题的人都不得不考虑MIFFs。
For example, 'I was miffed when he didn't call me.'
例如,‘他没给我打电话,我很生气。'
Do you mind if I use 'miffed' as our word today?
我们今天就讲" miffed" 这个词吧,你介意吗?
The group—call them MIFFs—includes countries crucial to the future of west Africa and South Asia.
这些国家(暂且叫做MIFFs)中,有些西和南亚的未来发展很关键。
Publishers were miffed when OverDrive teamed up with Amazon, the world's biggest online bookseller, last year.
去年,当OverDrive公司与世界上最大的在线图书销售商——亚马逊合作之后,出版商们有点恼火。
Yes, I got miffed when somebody stepped in front of me in the line for the bank.
是的,在银行排队的时候有人插队,我就很恼火。
MIFFs also pose a big problem for Western governments which want to influence them.
MIFFs也为那些想要施加影响力的西方政府出了一个大难题。
Apparently they were miffed because Artaud wouldn't renounce theater as a bourgeois commercial art form. You tell 'em Artaud!
显然他们很生气 因为阿尔托不愿放弃把戏剧作为一种资产阶级商业化的艺术形式 跟他们讲理 小阿!
Yet the MIFFs contain many poor people whom the local government cannot or will not help.
然而MIFFs有很多当地政府没有能力或者不会去帮 助的穷人。
It's quite natural. You use different words, and it can be quite miffing (Annoying). I find, for couples such as yourselves.
这是自然的,你们使用不同的词语,这可能会让你很恼火(讨厌)。我发现,你们这样的夫妇来说。
" To be miffed (miffed) at (someone)" means to be mad at someone, to be upset or angry with someone.
“To be miffed (miffed) at (someone)” 意思是生某人的气,某人生气或生气。
You'd think that when you order a vegetarian pizza, it would come without meat. No wonder Martin was miffed when it arrived with ham on it.
你可以想象如果自己点了一份蔬菜披萨,那么就不会有肉了。结果披萨送到的时候上面还有火腿,可想而知马丁肯定特别不开心。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释