It's a bit like wearing a nappy if I'm honest, Tom.
说实话,这有点像穿尿布,汤姆。
Nappies are like...A nap is a short sleep.
nappy 像… … 小睡是指短暂的睡眠。
So… here's the baby and… well, the nappies are in that drawer.
所以,宝宝在这,然后尿布在那个抽屉。
Black girls were known for having short nappy hair, but not me.
一般黑人女孩的头发 短而毛躁,但我可不一样。
The British love their babies just as much as we do, but they use nappies and prams instead.
英国人也我们一样爱他们的宝宝,但他们却使用" nappy(纸尿裤)" " pram(婴儿车)" 。
It's thought the sea gulls contracted the bugs from sewage and soiled nappies while scavenging on household waste.
据认为,海鸥在生活垃圾中觅食时,从脏尿布中感染了这种细菌。
Nisha and I are expecting you'll have another nappy or niece soon.
尼莎我期待你很快会有另一个尿布或侄女。
You pick up garbage - sometimes it has dirty nappies.
你捡垃圾——有时有脏尿布。
If we want to change a nappy, you may wish to use a " wet wipe" .
如果我们要换尿布, 不妨使用“湿纸巾” 。
No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs.
等等 两位 Charlie又不在这儿 Wait, guys, Charlie isn't even here.是啊 爱尿床的宝宝正在楼上睡觉觉呢。
She had to wear nappies at the end.
她晚年时得穿尿布。
Obviously, it's very important that your child is equipped with a " nappy" .
显然,为您的孩子配备“尿布” 非常重要。
So, nappies, wipes, spare wipes, er... Mr Boo Boo.
这有尿布有湿巾还有备用湿巾还有熊先生。
The box, provided by the government, contains supplies, such as bibs, nappies, and teething toys.
这个盒子由政府提供,装着围嘴、尿布磨牙玩具等用品。
There were no nappies, so we had to improvise with what we could find.
【improvise】没有尿布,我们只好找到什么凑合着用。
Yeah. She was not a great Kid nappy, or kidnapped victim, whatever they're called.
是的。她不是个合格的绑架犯,也不是被绑架的受害者,随便怎么主吧。
Private-equity funds dedicated to Africa raised record sums to invest in shopping malls and firms making everything from nappies to fruit juice.
专注投资非洲的私募股权基金筹得破纪录的资金用于投资购物中心企业,这些公司生产的产品从尿片到果汁一应俱全。
Such emotions are so violent that they tend to drive out of our minds all peaceful, nappy thoughts and emotions.
这种情绪如此强烈,以至于它们往往会驱走我们头脑中所有平静、无聊的想法情绪。
That was too much for Kimberly-Clark, the maker of Huggies nappies, which announced in 2012 that it would pull out of most of Europe.
这对于好奇纸尿布的制造商金佰利克拉克而言,实在是太多了。金佰利在2012年宣布将退出大部分欧洲市场。
According to Anne Wood, the co-creator of the series, inspiration struck at the Smithsonian in Washington thanks to the astronauts looking like toddlers in nappies.
据该系列的共同创作者Anne Wood说,华盛顿的史密森学会受到了灵感的鼓舞,这要归功于那些穿着尿布看上去像蹒跚学步的孩子的宇航员。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释