And this is where van Meegeren truly outwitted the art world.
就是范米格伦真正骗过艺术界的地方。
So you have been outwitted by a rat?
所以你还没一只老鼠聪明?
The bacteria that live in our body, they've learned how to outwit many of our most powerful antibiotics.
们的身体中生活的细菌已经学会如何战胜们许多最为强大的抗生素。
For my part, I was simply distressed to see this dugong outwit our every scheme.
人,只是因为海马把们所有的计谋部弄失败,心中有不高兴罢了。
When the King heard of the adventure, he shouted in anger, Little John has outwitted us both.
当国王听到段冒险经历后,他生气地叫嚷道,小约翰比们都聪明。
Of course my discovery wouldn't change my dad's attitude toward Derek, but at least I knew how to outwit him. Now.
当然 的发现不会改变爸对德里克的态度 但至少知道如何智胜他 现。
They know how to outwit the worm!
他们知道如何战胜蠕虫!
So talk a bit, Danielle, about your thinking about how we might outwit this thing.
丹妮尔,谈谈你对们如何战胜件事的法。
It disgusted me at first, but suddenly I realized the only way to overcome this paralysis was to outwit him.
法起初让觉得恶心,但突然间了解,要克服恐慌的唯一方法,只能靠智取。
How did she outwit an entire city?
她是如何骗过整城市的?
Are you saying you could outwit duck-tective?
你是说你比福尔摩鸭更会推理么?
You really think you can outwit me, boy?
你真的以为你可以战胜吗 小子?
In school, I had learned the technique of sort of outwitting the faculty.
- 学校里,学会了智取教师的技巧。
As you can see, code makers and breakers are engaged in an ongoing battle to outwit each other.
如您所见,代码制定者和破解者正进行一场持续不断的战斗以智取对方。
276.I've been outwitted by 40 pounds of scrawny man-cub.
被骗了, 被40磅重的皮包骨的人类小孩(骗了)。
Thus Mr. Edward outwitted his competitor.
因此爱德华先生智胜了他的竞争对手。
Ferdinand had outwitted the Spanish captains.
费迪南德智取西班牙船长。
This is a scene which has played out throughout human existence, hunters using brains, not brawn, to outwit their mighty competitors.
是人类自古以来以弱胜强的真实写照,捕猎时他们用的是脑子而非蛮力,从而智取他们强大的对手。
The clever, cunning mouse who outwits the snake and the wolf and the big, brown bear.
聪明、狡猾的老鼠战胜了蛇、狼和大棕熊。
At the next magic club meeting, Amy was nervous about the idea of outwitting the boys.
下一次魔术俱乐部会议上,艾米对智取男孩们的法感到紧张。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释