Well, how can you be sure it isn't chicken pox?
你怎么能肯定是水痘?
I think you have chicken pox! You are contagious! Get away! Don't breathe on me!
我觉得你可能长水痘了!会传染的!快走开!要对着我呼吸!
It was 2007, those glorified slippers were a veritable pox on your streets.
那是2007年,这种美丽的靴子在街上像瘟疫一样流行。
It is not the ebola virus. It's chicken pox. You are being a baby.
又是埃博拉病毒。是水痘。别跟个小孩子似的。
Or small pox? Or monkey pox, which I know sounds made-up, but is very real.
或者天花?或者猴痘,我知听起来像编的,但它如假包换。
I just need to know if I had chicken pox as a kid.
我只想知我小时候出过水痘没有。
I itch everywhere, grandma. I even have chicken pox in a place I can't talk about.
外婆,我浑身都痒。我甚至在羞羞的地方也长了水痘。
The response is pretty solid in the sense that it's unlikely that you have monkey pox.
回答得,说了患猴痘的可能性大。
Nope. You don't wanna see a face covered with pox.
行,你会想看一张痘子脸的。
Oh, it's just chicken pox. But brave heart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
哦,就是出了点水痘。可是这个勇敢的男人只敢进去睡觉和洗澡。
A pox on both your gods, thought Asha Greyjoy.
你们两边的神都该死,阿莎·葛雷乔伊心想。
Common vaccines are the polio vaccine and the small pox vaccine.
常见的疫苗有脊髓灰质炎疫苗和天花疫苗。
It might look like chicken pox.
它可能看起来像水痘。
It happens with chicken pox; it happens with the mumps, for instance.
比如水痘和流行性腮腺炎。
Like a wrecking ball... or a vial of small pox to release in the hallway?
像是铁锤… 或是天花病毒散播在走廊上?
I know. I know. Look, I...they've got chicken pox.
是啊。是啊。听我说,我...他们起水痘了。
I'm exposing myself to chicken pox like Dr. Grader said.
我听格雷德尔医生的话,在接触水痘病毒。
There was an outbreak of chicken pox in one camp. People had to be isolated.
其中一个救灾营就爆发了水痘疫情。人们得被隔离。
I think the public generally looks at this and says, A pox on both your houses,right?
我认为公众一般看到这里会说, 可恨的美国参众两院,是这样吗?
I told you chicken pox is the worst. - Oh, yeah.
早告诉过你长水痘最糟了。 - 嗯,对啊。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释