The mommies on the bus go " Shh shh shh" .
巴士上的妈咪说“嘘嘘嘘”。
The daddies on the bus go " Shh shh shh" .
巴士上的爹地说“嘘嘘嘘”。
I swear I didn't say. -Shh, shh, shh.
我发誓我没说。-嘘,嘘,嘘。
Look, Morty, I...- Shh, shh, shh.
听我说,莫迪,我… … - 嘘。
Didn't we buy some of...- Shh! Shh, shh, shh!
我们不买了...... - 嘘!嘘,嘘,嘘!
Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.
奇迹就要出了。
So I looked him straight in the eye, and I said, " Yes. Shh, shh, shh."
所以我直视他的眼睛,我说:“的。嘘,嘘,嘘。”
Hey. Boys and girls, shh, be quiet.
嘿。同学们,嘘,安静点。
We left early, girl, that band was shh anyway.
我们已分别了许久,女孩,一切似乎都尘埃落定。
" Vernon, shh! " , said Aunt Petunia, " The window's open! "
“弗农,嘘!”佩妮姨妈说,“窗户开着呢!”
Shh! Oh, yeah. Sorry. -Welcome to the feature presentation.
嘘!哦,好吧。对不起。-欢迎来到特色场。
" Ron, shh! " said Hermione, casting a terrified look around them.
“罗恩,嘘!”赫敏说,一边惊恐地望望四周。
Shh, let's leave the sheep to have a sleep.
嘘,让羊睡一会儿吧。
Come on. Let's go inside. Hey, shh, it's okay.
过来,进屋里去,没事的。
Shh, shh. Listen to me. I'm not gonna make it.
听我说 我撑不过了。
No, no, shh. I just hope your father will be all right.
不,不要这么说.嘘.在就祈祷你父亲没事.
Shh, hold up, can we start it again? I'm trying to get into the mood.
嘘,闭嘴,我们可以重新开始吗?我试著酝酿情绪。
'Shh! Quietly! Perhaps he can hear us. He's everywhere in the Opera House, Raoul! '
“嘘!小声点!也许他能听到我们。在歌剧院里他无处不在,拉乌尔!”
Except clowns. Never shared that with the fam, so...shh. Do have an image to maintain.
除了小丑。我从未告诉过家人们这一点,所以 ...嘘。哥得维护自己的良好形象。
Let's say it again but shh quietly. Come on, what is it? It's dining room.
让我们再说一遍,但要小声点。来吧,它什么?它一间餐厅。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释