To have a snog is to passionately kiss someone.
Snog 是指热情地亲某人。
I was just coming out of the building and they were having a huge snog.
我出大楼的时候见他们两在一起好久。
Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister. Give her a proper snog. Oh, oh, oh.
拜托,老兄,别像亲妹妹那样。快深情长一个。哎呀,哎呀。
You say snogging.We used to say shift.
与爱人爱抚什么的,爱尔兰人会说shift。
Snog. To snog, I know this one too.
亲拥抱。亲,这个我也知道。
" Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victoire! Our cousin! "
我们的泰迪!泰迪? 卢平!和我们的维多利亚亲嘴!我们的表姐!
Particularly, the younger people will say, " Oh, did you see them? They were having a snog last night."
特别是,年轻人会说,“哦,他们吗?他们昨晚。”
" She keeps snogging you, doesn't she? "
“她不是老吗?”
" I don't want to find my own sister snogging people in public! "
“我不想我自己的妹妹大庭广众之下和别人!”
" And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public—"
“从不在公共场合和其他人开始。”
You know, if you don't snog (Kiss) enough, then you can run into all sorts of Barney (Trouble) frankly.
要知道,如果们亲亲的次数不够多,那么坦率地说,可能会遇各种各样的麻烦。
You have a bit of a dance and then maybe you get a snog with someone.
跳一段舞, 然后也许会和某人打个盹。
No, PPE. I'm sure I snogged Rory at the Freshers' Ball.
不,个人防护装备。我确定我在新生舞会上亲罗里。
" And Hermione snogged Viktor Krum, it's only you who acts like it's something disgusting, Ron, and that's because you've got about as much experience as a twelve-year-old! "
“赫敏维克多.克鲁姆,只有觉得讨厌这样,罗恩,因为对这种事的经验还停留在12岁!”
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释