Over 300 sprites are seated among the clouds.
超过300个小仙坐在云端。
At even more dizzying altitudes, so-called sprites can be observed.
在更令人眩晕的高度,可以观察到所谓的“精灵”。
People could be shocked at such a sight and mistake a sprite for an extraterrestrial object.
人可能会对这样的景象感到震惊,误以为“精灵”是外星物体。
One-hundred-four Sprites are ready to fly on this demonstration mission.
一百零四只“精灵”卫星已为这个演示项目做好准备。
Hither, hither, from thy home, Airy sprite, I bid thee come!
这里来,这里来,从你的家中,飘忽的鬼怪,我命令你来!
Oh, no, laughed the little sprite; we like it.
“噢,不,”小精灵笑着答道,我很喜欢。
Many of us may have seen lighting, but how about sprite lightning?
我很多人可能都见过闪电,但你见过精灵闪电吗?
Let's take our time and enjoy the art and sprite of the famous museum.
我走,好好地欣赏这里的艺术和人文气息吧。
The sprite lightning appeared very frequently, around every one or two minutes.
这次“红色精灵”闪电出现得十分密集,基本每隔一两分钟就会出现一次。
It appears in Shakespeare's The Tempest, used for a sprite in the service of Prospero.
它出现在莎士比亚的《暴风雨》中,是为普洛斯彼罗服务的精灵。
Sprites are also directed upwards into space, but they're more like steady red candles rather than blue flashes.
“精灵”也射向太空,但它更像稳定的红色蜡烛,而不是蓝色的闪电。
Before long we shall be water sprites again. I see the sun is coming this way.
我不久就会重新变成水精灵。我看到太阳朝这边来了。
With the help of the fluttering sprite Ariel, the magician destroys his brother's ship and washes its sailors ashore.
在善良温顺的精灵爱丽儿的帮助下,这位魔法师毁了他哥哥的船,把水手冲到了岸上。
I am a soot sprite and I will kill you.
- 我是一个煤烟精灵, 我会杀了你。
At an altitude of 70 kilometers or 43 and a half miles, nitrogen turns sprites red.
在七十公里(43.5 英里)的高度,氮气会使精灵变成红色。
No, indeed, answered the sprite. I like to change my form now and then.
“不,实际上,”小精灵回答道,“我愿意不时换换体形。”
No, no, replied a chorus of many small voices from the drop of water, we are only water sprites again.
“没有,没有,”水滴中很多小的声音齐声回答,我又变成水精灵了。
We can even have multiple sprites.
我甚至可以有多个精灵。
Why Sprite? - It's your one time.
- 为什么是雪碧? - 这是你的一次。
'I'b dot certaid you cad, ' said Barney, who was the attendant sprite; 'but I'll idquire.
“我确定你是傻子, ” 巴尼说,他是服务员精灵。 '但我会问。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释