Of all the animals, they're the most zen.
在所有的动物中,他们最有禅意的。
All right, you're not zen. You're numb.
说了这么半天,这哪看开了,分明受刺激变麻木了嘛。
Actually, I think I'm starting to feel pretty zen about the whole thing.
其实,我觉得我开始对这件事情看开了。
You did not make Vincent cry. Eh, you...uh...Vincent...zen me shuo ban le yi jiao.
弄哭他的.恩,,恩,Vincent, 怎么说绊了一跤?
Ja, und later she's going to arrest me for goink fashter zen da shpeed of light.
对,稍后她会逮捕我因我超速超过光年了。
Peace, zen, in the middle of this word.
和平,禅,在这个词的中间。
Tokyo's soul beats with a heart of zen.
东京的灵魂以禅宗之心跳动。
What can I say about this, it's very zen.
我能说什么呢,这很禅宗。
Vague... in a zen kind of way.
支支吾吾 含含糊糊。
Well, so much for zen Jenny Humphrey.
禅师珍妮·汉弗瑞 到此止。
The music's off now, but are always running, just zen garden.
音乐现在关了,但一直在播放,只禅园。
I like doing my own nails because I think it's a very zen experience.
我喜欢自己做指甲,因我认这一种非常禅宗的体验。
I'm a nervous flier, but less so after being zen.
飞行中我往往很紧张,但学会禅意后 放松了少。
The story's headline and opening paragraph read like some oblique zen haiku; MYSTERY GIRL FOUND.
这个故事的标题和开头段落读起来就像一些隐晦的禅宗俳句;神秘女孩被发现。
Issey Miyake plus Carrie Bradshaw equals zen, if ever I saw it.
三宅一生加上凯莉·布莱肖即禅,如果我看到过的话。
Thank you, but ducks and Dorota couldn't compare to the zen of shopping.
谢啦 但鸭子和多洛塔可比上 疯狂购物 这一疗法。
It's just a very zen place for us, we sleep really well back here.
这对我们来说只一个非常禅宗的地方,我们在这里睡得很好。
All I wanted was to be zen, like the gardenia.
我只想变得有禅意,就像栀子花那样。
The design out here, I wanted to keep it really cute and zen for them.
这里的设计,我想让他们保持可爱和禅意。
Makes me feel really zen and relaxed.
- 让我感到真正的禅宗和放松。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释