Excuse me, is anybody sitting here?
你好,这里有人吗?
Excuse me, is anybody sitting here?
你好,这里有人吗?
I tingle where I sat in the nettles.
我过荨麻上的个部位觉得刺痛。
The chair gave a groan when fat woman sat down.
当胖女人椅子上时,椅子发出声。
Mrs Williams fondled her cat as it sat beside her.
威廉夫人抚摸着蹲身边的小猫。
I sat face to face with her.
我和她面对面着。
He sat with his shoulders hunched up.
他耸起双肩着。
I used to just sommer sit there.
我过去只是里。
She just sat there, sunk in thought.
她里,陷入了沉思。
She sat there motionless, as if spellbound.
她儿一动不动,似乎着了魔。
He sat there watching, but said nothing.
他里看着, 但没说什么。
He sat down and unlaced his boot.
他下来,开始解靴子带。
She sat there wreathed in cigarette smoke.
她里,周围烟雾缭绕。
Jan sat at one corner of the table.
简桌子一角。
They sat in a circle round the fire.
他们围着火成一圈。
My father sat puffing contentedly on his pipe.
父亲着心满意足地抽着烟斗。
We sat in a semicircle facing the teacher.
我们面对着老师成半圆形。
The little boy sat in a gloomy corner.
小男孩一个阴暗的角落。
She sat in the shade on the veranda.
她阳台上的遮荫处。
We sat in a semicircle about the fire.
我们火旁,围成个半圆形。
I sat on my hat and squashed it.
我自己的帽子上, 把它给压扁了。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。