I've got a few errands to do in town.
我要去城里办几件事。
I've got a few errands to do in town.
我要去城里办几件事。
I have a few errands to do in the town.
我在城里有些差事要办。
I have no time to run errands for him.
我没有时间为他跑腿。
I would have preferred not to schlep all the way over there to run an errand.
我原本不想费那么大劲远路去那儿跑腿。
The boy quickly went on an errand with money clasped in his hands.
男孩手里握着钱快速地跑出去买东西。
My mother asked me to go on an errand — she wanted me to buy some food.
我妈妈叫我跑一下腿,她想让我去买点食物。
Then the aspiring reporter may break into newspaper work as a copyboy, running errands and helping staff reporters.
而有抱讯员开始可去当送稿生,替人跑腿,或充任正式助手,以闯进新闻工作圈子。
Are you sending me on a fool’s errand again? The last time you sent me to get tickets, the play wasn’t even on.
你又想让我白忙一场吗?上次你打发我去买票,结果那齣戏根本就没上演。
Mechanics and tradesmen who come in person to the forest on no other errand, are sure to attend the wood auction, and even pay a high price for the privilege of gleaning after the woodchopper.
不是为了别事情亲自森林里来机械师或商人,一定是为了林木拍卖才来;甚至有人愿出很高价钱来取得在砍伐者走了以后拣拾木头权利。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。