You make too much fuss about trifles.
太小题大做了。
You make too much fuss about trifles.
太小题大做了。
Stop all this fuss and do your homework.
别大惊小怪了, 去做的家庭作业吧。
She fussed about, unable to hide her impatience.
她激动安, 无法掩饰她的急躁。
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
我知道这样大惊小怪是为了什么。
The housemistress fussed up the drawing room with many flowers.
女主人在客厅里摆放了许多花。
There's sure to be a fuss when they find the window's broken.
他们发现窗子打破后一定会有麻烦。
She fussed over dinner.
她为准备晚饭忙碌。
What is she fussing about?
她在瞎忙些什么?
Stop fussing about; the bus will arrive on time.
别慌, 公共汽车会准时到达。
I wish you would stop fussing me about; I'm quite able to look after myself.
但要为我过于操心了, 我挺能照顾我自己的。
I wish you would stop fussing me about. I'm quite able to look after myself.
但要为我过于操心了, 我挺能照顾我自己。
"Don't fuss me, please!"
请别来烦我!
What a fuss about nothing!
真是无事生非!
Don't make (such) a fuss.
要这么大惊小怪。
Babies whose moms have too much milk will often exhibit symptoms such as fussing, pulling off the breast, colicky crying, gassiness, spitting up, and hiccupping.
当妈妈乳汁过多时,宝宝通常会有下列症状:烦燥安、松开乳头、绞痛式的哭闹、胀气、呕吐、打嗝。
声明:以上句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。