4.This piece of music sends shivers down my spine.
这首乐曲听得我嵴背发凉。
5.I levelled my glance towards the taffrail, foreboding shivers ran over me.
我把眼睛向船尾拦杆一瞄,顿时浑身掠过一阵预兆性的寒。
6.She shivered involuntarily as he approached her.
他离她越来越近,她不由自抖起来。
7.He shivered the mirror with a hammer .
他用铁锤打镜子。
8.His cruel and callous comments made me shiver.
他残酷无情的我胆寒。
9.We shivered in the damp of the forest.
我们因树林里的湿气而打寒。
10.He shivered as he heard the strange noise in the night.
当他在夜晚听见这奇怪的声音时,吓得直发抖。
11.Jeremiad wreathes upon my feeling, while shadow of shiver covers my mood.
悲叹盘旋在我的脑海里,而抖的阴影覆盖了我的思绪。
12.30am, BO WU GUAN bus stop, an old beggar. shivered in bise his grizzled beard.
博物馆站。一个上了年纪的乞讨者。花白的胡须在冷风中抖。
13.When I heard all those people shouting and cheering, a shiver ran down my spine.
听到那些人欢呼喝彩,我兴奋浑身战栗。
14.Their voracity is legendary and even the most hardened warriors cannot repress a shiver if one speaks about them.
他们的贪食是传奇性的,甚至强壮的战士也会因为提起他们而无法抑制的抖。
15.When my husband came home a few hours later he found me not quite asleep in his winter-weight winceyette pyjamas, clutching a hot-water bottle and shivering under two duvets and a blanket.